Sunday, April 24, 2011

Everybody eats when they come to my house

strawberry gateau

Please indulge my food blogging aspirations. Kahit ngayon lang.




lunch table chicken

Mmmmmmm. Chicken.

chicken


beef with broccoli

Mmmmmmmm. Beef. Mmmmmmm. Broccoli. (It took me a couple of tries before getting the spelling of broccoli correct. It's just one of those words where you need an extra beat as you spell it in order to convince yourself you're spelling it correctly. I'm convinced I did, right?)

mussels

Mussels. I didn't get to eat any because I was full much too excited by the prospect of cake.

plate of food

strawberry gateau2

For dessert we had some strawberry gateau which we washed down with some proseco. (It just seemed like the thing to do, or we're aspirational like that.) I like that the cake wasn't sweet at all.

proseco

You know that moment when you realize you actually ate far less than you could have and you're mentally kicking yourself upside for it? Yeah.

Also I'd be a better food blogger if I actually had more to say than mmmmmmmmm, but, I'm just that kind of eater.

edited to add: yeahyeahyeah, I know that when it comes to food photography, my skills run to the pedestrian but...pagbigyan niyo na ako 'kei?!

3 comments: